Rogena Jan Atkinson
Attorney and Counselor at Law
I represent individuals and businesses in Bankruptcy proceedings under Chapters 7, 11, and 13 of the United States Bankruptcy Code. I assist my clients with a variety of financially-based legal problems, including filing, negotiating and litigating matters of Bankruptcy as well as representation of clients before the IRS and in United States Tax Court. I deliberately control the growth of my practice to ensure that I can personally review each case I accept and give every client my utmost professional attention.
It is my mission to provide quality legal counsel and zealous advocacy to my clients. I am a committed and experienced lawyer who takes my responsibility seriously. I like what I do and know that the results I achieve for my will have a lasting impact on their lives and businesses.
As a Texas lawyer practicing exclusively bankruptcy I have filed over 1500 bankruptcy cases which have helped individuals and businesses obtain debt relief, avoid foreclosures, and protect their property as allowed under the Bankruptcy Code. I have a successful track record of assisting those with financially based legal problems effectively through bankruptcy. I offer professional guidance as well as an honest appraisal and evaluation of your case that can give you peace of mind. If you are looking for a fresh financial start, please contact me. I'd like to help. You will find my fees competitive as well as my knowledge, experience, and negotiations skills invaluable in protecting the maximum amount of your property as allowed by law. I welcome the opportunity to explain your options in Bankruptcy at a free initial consultation.
Areas of Practice:
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Business Bankruptcy
- Business Creditor Representation
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- State Bar Of Texas
- United States Tax Court
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Texas Eastern Bankruptcy Court
- Texas Eastern District Court
- Texas Northern Bankruptcy Court
- Texas Northern District Court
- Texas Southern District/Bankruptcy Court
- Texas Western Bankruptcy Court
- Texas Western District Court
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
B.A. Political Science
- State Bar Of Texas - Bankruptcy Section
- NACBA – National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association
- Houston Association of Debtors Attorneys
If you or your business has financial problems please contact me before entering into credit counseling, debt consolidation, debt reorganization or restructuring plan. Please feel free to Contact my office at 800-436-9056 to schedule a free initial consultation for a prompt and honest appraisal of you financial situation.