Local Austin Legal Resources
Austin Area Bankruptcy & Federal Courts
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Texas (Austin Division)
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas (Austin Division)
Austin Area Courts
Austin Area Appraisal Districts
- Travis County Appraisal District
- Williamson County Appraisal District
- Hays County Appraisal District
- Bastrop County Appraisal District City of Austin
- Austin City Connection ™
- Austin City Clerk
Austin Area City Links
- City of Cedar Park
- City of Georgetown
- City of Leander
- City of Pflugerville
- City of Round Rock
- City of San Marcos
- City of Taylor
- City of Bee Cave
- City of Marble Falls
- City of Lakeway
- City of Bastrop
Austin Area County Links
Austin Law Related Links
Austin Links of Interest
- Austin on Wikipedia
- Austin American Statesman
- Austin 360
- Austin Entertainment
- Austin Chronicle
- UT - University Of Texas At Austin
- Austin Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Austin Metro Entertainment
Credit - Building, Rebuilding, Reports & Repair
- Mortgage 101.com provides information on obtaining home loans through a variety of sources, including sub-prime lenders, as well as information on building, maintaining, and rebuilding credit.
- Bankrate.com provides information on mortgage rates, CD rates, auto loans, credit cards, mortgages, personal finances and more.
- Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion are the three major credit bureaus. TransUnion's site offers online access to your credit report, credit management and education services, and a variety of other helpful information and useful links.
- Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion are the three major credit bureaus. Experian's site offers online access to your credit report, credit management and education services, and a variety of other helpful information and useful links.
- Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion are the three major credit bureaus. Equifax's site offers online access to your credit report, credit management and education services, and a variety of other helpful information and useful links.
- Auto Valuation
- House Valuation
Austin Bankruptcy Help
If you live in the Austin Texas Area and are consider filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, or simply need information on The Bankruptcy Process, Contact the Austin Bankruptcy Attorneys at The Law Offices Of R.J.Atkinson. Our Austin Bankruptcy Lawyers can provide you a free initial consultation and a free bankruptcy means test to determine your bankruptcy relief options.
The Austin Bankruptcy Lawyers at R.J.Atkinson handle bankruptcy cases in Travis County, and the Counties of Bastrop, Blanco, Burleson, Burnet, Caldwell, Gillespie, Hays, Kimble, Lampasas, Lee, Llano, Mason, McCulloch, San Saba, Washington, and Williamson County.
If you live in Austin Texas, Georgetown Texas, Round Rock Texas, San Marcos Texas, or in the Cities of Barton Creek, Bartlett, Bastrop, Bear Creek, Bee Cave, Blanco, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Park, Creedmoor, Coupland, Dripping Springs, Elgin, Florence, Garfield, Georgetown, Granger, Hutto, Hudson Bend, Jollyville, Jonestown, Jarrell, Johnson City, Kyle, Lago Vista, Lakeway, Leander, Liberty Hill, Lost Creek, Luling, Manchaca, Manor, Mountain City, Norman’s Crossing, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, San Leanna, Shady hollow, Smithville, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Thorndale, Thrall, The Hills, Volente, Waterloo, Weir, Webberville, Wells Branch, West Lake Hills, Wimberley, Windmere, Woodcreek, or most anywhere in the Great State of Texas contact the Austin Bankruptcy Lawyers at The Law Offices Of R.J.Atkinson. We can help you decide if filing bankruptcy is the best option for you to get rid of your debt, significantly reduce your debt, or reorganize your debt.
For Austin Bankruptcy Help — Contact Austin Bankruptcy Lawyer R.J.Atkinson Austin Bankruptcy Attorneys: 512-617-2899